Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Panko Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Panko Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The way to Do It.
When you begin your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food journal helps you identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. One example is that, after following your meals for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write everything down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Record the time of day time you eat items. This can help you find out what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can figure out how to deal with those times. After a day or two you may notice that, even though you eat lunch at the same time every single day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. You should also be able to see whether or not you are eating due to the fact you’re bored. This is important because, once they are identified, you can find other ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
What sort of spirits are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This makes it possible to determine when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. It also helps you see clearly which foods you tend to choose when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach naturally for processed food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to panko crusted honey mustard salmon recipe. To make panko crusted honey mustard salmon you need 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Panko Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon:
- You need 2 (6 oz) of salmon fillets.
- Provide 1 1/2 Tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Provide 1 1/2 Tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Use 3/4 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- Get 2 Tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- Use 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Steps to make Panko Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- Spray a 13 by 9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray, set aside..
- In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, honey and garlic..
- In a shallow dish toss together Panko bread crumbs, parsley and lemon zest..
- Drizzle olive oil over bread crumb mixture then toss to evenly coat..
- Working with one piece of salmon at a time, brush top with honey mustard mixture..
- Season with salt and pepper (don't overdue it, you'll be seasoning both sides)..
- Rotate and transfer to bread crumb mixture (the honey mustard should be facing down to get the bread crumb mixture to stick to salmon)..
- Brush top of salmon with honey mustard mixture..
- Season lightly with salt and pepper and rotate to coat with crumb mixture..
- Transfer to baking dish and repeat with remaining salmon fillets..
- Bake in preheated oven 13-15 minutes until salmon has cooked through..
- Serve warm with rice, sautéed spinach and lemon wedges..
If you find this Panko Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.