Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Yatsuhashi Sweets Made with Dango Flour recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Yatsuhashi Sweets Made with Dango Flour recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is A Wonderful Product And Can Also Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Coconut oil will be something that can actually help people live a longer and healthier life and something you should begin using today. Another thing I would like to mention relating to this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. There’s something else that is important to know about this item and that is the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and also externally for your body. Coconut oil is a lot more beneficial than other oils you are able to purchase and in the following paragraphs we are going to be telling you why.
The initial thing you ought to understand about coconut oil when you take this internally and use it for cooking is that unlike other oils it’s going to not turn into fat within your body. For individuals wondering why this doesn’t wind up being stored as fat like other oils it’s simply because the ingredients can be burned off so quickly inside your body it is easier for your body to just burn it than to store it. This also means that you are going to end up producing energy within your body from the utilization of this product, so it helps you to not feel sluggish all the time.
There is currently studies being done which are leading people to the realization that coconut oil can possibly fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, but this is not yet been proven. Should you have other oils in your house I would recommend removing them and replacing them with coconut oil as a result of the many benefits that can be connected with it. Something you may or may not recognize is that within an extremely short time frame there will be vitamin supplement companies marketing the use of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy yatsuhashi sweets made with dango flour recipe. You can have easy yatsuhashi sweets made with dango flour using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Yatsuhashi Sweets Made with Dango Flour:
- Use of For the dough:.
- Prepare 100 grams of ○Dango flour.
- Provide 65 grams of ○Sugar.
- Provide 130 ml of Lukewarm water.
- Get of For the coating:.
- Provide 30 grams of ◎Kinako.
- You need 5 grams of ◎Cinnamon.
- Get of For the filling:.
- You need 1 of Anko (sweet bean paste).
Steps to make Easy Yatsuhashi Sweets Made with Dango Flour:
- These are the only ingredients you need to prepare!.
- Start by mixing the ○ ingredients. Then mix the ◎ ingredients. Mixing them first will prevent lumps!.
- Add lukewarm water to the ○ ingredients and mix well. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 3 minutes (for a 500 watt microwave). Then mix gently and microwave for 3 more minutes..
- If you're using a 600 watt microwave, cook for 2 minutes, mix, and return to the microwave for 1 minute and 40 seconds. The picture shows the mixture after microwaving the first time and then mixing..
- When it's translucent like the picture, it's done. If it needs a little longer, microwave for 10 second intervals and watch carefully!.
- Take a large piece of plastic wrap and put some of the ◎ mixture. Then place the dough on top and sprinkle on the rest of the ◎ mixture..
- Roll out into a thin dough. Try to roll it flat into a square, so you won't waste dough. (But somehow I always end up making a rectangle..).
- Cut into squares. Rectangles are okay too. I recommend using a pizza cutter for this step!.
- Cut off a corner of the bag of anko (sweet bean paste) and squeeze out anko. If you make a pretty large incision in the bag, the anko will come out like in the picture, and the yatsuhashi will look nice when you fold it..
- If the dough pieces were too long when you cut them, you can stretch with your hands to make them more square..
- You can get all the ingredients at a supermarket, so it only costs about 100 yen to make this recipe..
If you find this Easy Yatsuhashi Sweets Made with Dango Flour recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.