Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Salmon with Caramelized Onions recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Salmon with Caramelized Onions recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The proper way to Do It.
When you start a diet one of the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food log in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Tracking all of the meals you consume can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. One example is that, after following your food for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write every little thing down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Be as precise as you can get whenever you record the things you eat. It isn’t enough to just jot down “salad” on a list. You must record each of the materials within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You must also note down how much of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” defintely won’t be sufficient but “one cup Fiber One cereal” is okay. Remember the more you eat of something the more calories you eat so it is vital that you list quantities so you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
Write down your feelings whenever you eat. This could show you whether you use foods to solve emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate for specific foods based on your mood. There are lots of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you focus on how you eat during your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked salmon with caramelized onions recipe. To cook baked salmon with caramelized onions you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Salmon with Caramelized Onions:
- Get 1 lb of Salmon fillets.
- Use 1 large of Onion.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Onion powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Baked Salmon with Caramelized Onions:
- Combine pepper, salt, paprika, cayenne, onion powder, garlic, sugar, mustard, and olive oil. This should make a thick paste..
- Spread mixture over salmon and let sit for an hour or so.
- Chop onion. Heat olive oil in a pan and add onion. Cook until golden & caramelized. Set aside..
- Preheat oven to 400. Bake salmon for approx 20 mins. I sometimes add a little maple syrup to the bottom of the pan before baking. Make sure to put down non stick foil if you do this for easier cleanup.
- Spread caramelized onions generously over the top of the salmon. Serve..
If you find this Baked Salmon with Caramelized Onions recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.