Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Taco Bites recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taco Bites recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already know that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep on reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Have you heard the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are high in things that will promote a healthy heart. Appleas have tons of soluble fiber which acts like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8 percent. That’s a great number if you’re trying to make your heart healthy!
There are many foods that you can eat that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially good for the heart, however. Start consuming these foods every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taco bites recipe. You can have taco bites using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Bites:
- Use 1/2 can of Pillsbury croissants.
- Provide 2 oz of ground beef.
- Use 1 of avocado.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato.
- You need 2 tbsp of onion.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of taco sauce.
- Use 1 1/3 tbsp of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of jalepeño.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Take 1 tsp of Frank's hot sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
Steps to make Taco Bites:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In skillet over medium-low heat, brown ground beef and season with cumin, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and pinch of salt..
- Dice veggies (ignoring avocado), and set aside 1 tbsp tomato. Add all other veggies to ground beef, reduce to low heat and stir..
- Separate croissant wraps, and spread over cutting board. On each wrap, at the bottom (the wider side), place 1 tsp taco sauce and 1 tsp cheese..
- Remove beef from heat, drain grease, and evenly seperate onto croissants..
- Wrap crossaints, tucking the ends in so the taco fillings are sealed in. Place in oven for 10 minutes..
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit, and empty all insides into mixing bowl. Add 1 tbsp diced tomato, mayonaisse, and the Frank's hot sauce. Mash together until smooth texture..
- Remove taco puffs from oven, plate around outside of plate. Place guacamole in center and enjoy..
If you find this Taco Bites recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.