Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Glazed Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Glazed Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The Right Way to Do It.
When you go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Keeping a food record helps you determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, after you keep a food log for a few days you may notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every thing down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
You ought to be very specific while you write down the things that you are eating. It isn’t adequate to list “salad” in your food log. You must record each of the components within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You should include the quantity of the food you take in. “Cereal” is not as beneficial an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” Remember the more you eat of something the more calories you consume so it is vital that you list quantities so that you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
Record your mood while you eat. This helps to explain to you whether or not you use food as a reaction to emotional issues. It may also identify the meals you choose when you are in certain moods. Many people will reach for junk foods if we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for if you find yourself upset will help you stock similar but more healthy items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to glazed salmon recipe. To cook glazed salmon you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Glazed Salmon:
- Provide 2 of salmon fillets.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of clove honey.
- Take 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground ginger.
- Use 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Get 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 dash of garlic powder.
Instructions to make Glazed Salmon:
- Prepare glaze by melting butter in a skillet, then adding all other ingredients except salmon on low heat. Takes about 5 minutes for all to combine.
- Once glaze is finished allow to sit and cool about 10 min..
- Place salmon on top of tin foil, add glaze over the top and wrap completely in foil. Let sit in the fridge at least an hour. I prefer 2 hours..
- After 1-2 hrs in fridge, keeping salmon wrapped in the foil place on cookie sheet and bake in preheated oven at 450°F for 20 minutes..
- Enjoy! I always have a strawberry salad with mine ;).
If you find this Glazed Salmon recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.