Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Honey, Almond & Quinoa Crusted Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey, Almond & Quinoa Crusted Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Actually As Good quality As They’re Made Out To Be?.
You are becoming what you put within your body. If you concentrate on it, this makes sense. For instance, amino acids absorbed because of eating meat can be used by the body in repairing muscular tissues. The same goes for all other foods, so it is important that you just have a meal correctly. Knowledge of how our diet effects our health and also the nourishment we need has led to more people eating superfoods. But what exactly are superfoods? We can really say that various foods add to our well being and others do not. Bad foods have empty calories which will just make you fat if eaten in excess and good quality foods which have calories that will provide a lot of energy including antioxidants to assist decrease illness and disease. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under high-quality fare.
Lycopene can be an antioxidant obtained in tomatoes which can be why they are also considered to be superfoods. Spinach can be an additional high-quality food because it has lots of iron and folate, which is a B vitamin. Spinach could help you in the later years because of the lutein in it that can help inhibit you from going blind.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is unquestionably a good idea to start out introducing some superfoods into your day to day eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey, almond & quinoa crusted salmon recipe. You can cook honey, almond & quinoa crusted salmon using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Honey, Almond & Quinoa Crusted Salmon:
- Take 1 lb of fresh salmon, skin on (wild caught when possible).
- Take 2 of 3 tablespoons dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced almonds.
- Get 1/4 cup of cooked quinoa.
- Get 2 of 3 tablespoons honey.
Steps to make Honey, Almond & Quinoa Crusted Salmon:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Place salmon skin side down in a baking dish and pat dry with a paper towel..
- Spoon mustard onto salmon and spread until flesh is almost completely covered..
- In a small bowl, combine almonds, quinoa and honey. Stir to form a sticky mixture..
- Cover mustard-covered salmon with almond-quinoa crust..
- Bake on center rack for 20 – 25 minutes, until salmon flakes easily with a fork..
- Remove and let sit for 2 – 3 minutes. Serve along with a fresh garden salad and her quinoa mushroom risotto..
If you find this Honey, Almond & Quinoa Crusted Salmon recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.