Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cinnamon Pecan Crusted Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon Pecan Crusted Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods In truth As Good quality As They’re Made Out To Be?.
What you eat, is who you happen to be. This is so correct. For instance, meats such as poultry have amino acids that are important as they could help to repair muscle tissue. The same goes for all other foods, so it is vital that you simply have a meal correctly. Understanding of how our diet effects our wellbeing and the nutrition we need has led to more people eating superfoods. So what constitutes as a superfood. Well, there are a couple of kinds of foods, the great as well as the poor. Bad foods contain empty calories that will just make you fat if consumed in excess and high-quality foods which have calories designed to provide a lot of energy including antioxidants to help you reduce health issues and disease. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under good fare.
Some other good quality superfoods to eat are tomatoes as they contain something known as Lycopene which is a superb antioxidant. As commented on, natural vitamins are important and a B vitamin called folate is found in spinach. Lutein, a nutrient found in spinach is very important for eyeball healthiness as we grow older.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is definitely a good idea to begin introducing some superfoods into your daily eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon pecan crusted salmon recipe. You can cook cinnamon pecan crusted salmon using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cinnamon Pecan Crusted Salmon:
- Prepare 1 lb of of salmon, cut into 4 pieces, or 4 salmon filets.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of BBQ or mustard sauce/glaze.
- Use 2/3 cup of pecans, finely ground in a food processor.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Pecan Crusted Salmon:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Add ground pecans to a large plate and stir in cinnamon..
- Brush salmon pieces with BBQ sauce/glaze. Coat with pecan mixture, pressing so the mixture sticks..
- Heat a skillet on medium high heat and add a tablespoon of olive oil..
- Brown salmon on each side until pecan crust is golden..
- Remove and put on a wire rack placed on a baking sheet..
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until salmon flakes with a fork..
- Serve with rice or vegetables, or on a salad..
If you find this Cinnamon Pecan Crusted Salmon recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.