Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Panko-Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Panko-Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Panko-Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Actually As Good As They’re Made Out To Be?.
You have become what you put within your body. That is so correct. As an example, meats including chicken contain amino acids that happen to be vital as they can help to reconstruct muscle tissue. The same goes for all other foods, so it is important that you simply dine properly. Dietary advice tells us that the proper food can make us well so superfoods have become a part of many individuals’s diets. So what constitutes being a superfood. Well, there are two kinds of foods, the good as well as the inferior. Putting on fat is only 1 of the issues with consuming the wrong foodstuff and, vs this, the proper food can provide you health in addition to keeping you healthy. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under first-class fare.
Your immune system may even benefit from the components of superfoods. Your immune system is significant in keeping you fit and garlic can be an case of a superfood that will help. One advantage of consuming garlic could be in how it helps to reduce your cholesterol. Garlic can be bothersome when you have trouble with your stomach, so bear that in mind. As mentioned above, water is very vital for the body (after all, the bulk of one’s body is made from water) however from time to time it can be tough to consume large volumes of water, which is why you may want to try drinking Green tea. Rich in antioxidants, green tea is considered a healthy drink as it carries polyphenols. Moreover, it appears that green tea could have preventative qualities in stopping the growth of tumors.
It now appears to be a good time to start out ingesting some superfoods to get the healthy positives of many of the minerals, vitamins and other vital nutrients they contain.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to panko-crusted honey mustard salmon recipe. To make panko-crusted honey mustard salmon you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Panko-Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon:
- Get 4 of Salmon (6 oz) Fillet.
- You need 1 Clove of Garlic , minced.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Lemon Zest.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Parsley Fresh.
- Take 3/4 Cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- Get 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Dijon Mustard.
- You need 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Honey.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt black pepper and freshly ground.
Steps to make Panko-Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon:
- Preheat oven to 200 C..
- Spray a baking dish/tray with any non-stick cooking spray and set aside..
- In a small bowl, mix together the dijon mustard, honey and garlic..
- In another shallow dish, mix together the panko bread crumbs, lemon zest and parsley. Drizzle olive oil over the mixture and toss once more, so it gets evenly mixed..
- Now, taking one piece at a time, brush both sides of the salmon fillet with the honey-mustard mixture. Season both sides of the salmon with salt and pepper. Now transfer to.
- The bread crumb mixture and coat the salmon evenly with the bread crumb mixture. You can coat one or both sides, as desired..
- Transfer to baking dish/tray and bake in preheated oven for 13-15 minutes until the Salmon has cooked through..
- Serve hot with a lemon wedge and a side of your favorite veggies..
If you find this Panko-Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.