Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Green pea soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green pea soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The way to Do It.
When you first start your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food record helps you determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, after you keep a food journal for a few days you might notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down can help you determine the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Be as specific as possible whenever you write down what you take in. It is not enough to just record “salad” on a list. Write down every one of the ingredients in the salad as well as the type of dressing you used. You must also write down just how much of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” just isn’t very good, however “one cup Shredded Wheat” can be. It is vital to keep in mind that the larger your helpings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
What sort of feelings are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This helps to explain to you whether or not you use food as a response to emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of specific foods based on your mood. Many people will reach for junk foods whenever we are worried, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset can help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green pea soup recipe. To cook green pea soup you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green pea soup:
- Provide 500 g of frozen peas.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- Use Handful of spinach leaves.
- Take 1 cup of vegetable stock.
- Get 2 cubes of butter.
- Get 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1/2 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow bell pepper.
- Use 1/2 cup of boiled beans (i ised four bean mix can).
- Get 1 of lemon.
- Get 1 tsp of parsley.
- Provide 2 tsp of cream.
- Take to taste of Sea salt.
- Get to taste of Pepper.
- Get of Chilli flakes for garnishing.
Steps to make Green pea soup:
- Roast bell peppers and garlic in a heavy pan with olive oil.
- On a medium heat melt butter in a pot, add chopped onions and cook until tender. Add beans and cook for 5 mins. Turn off the flame.
- In a blender take roasted bell peppers, garlic, onions, beans, spinach and squeeze a lemon. Blend until smooth puree is formed and strain it back into the pot (Use some water if needed) and bring it to boil.
- Add salt, pepper, parsley boil for 10-15 mins.
- Garnish with cream and chilli flakes serve with a sourdough bread or enjoy on its own..
If you find this Green pea soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.