Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon Wellington recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon Wellington recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The way to Do It.
When you begin your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the foods you take in can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. One example is that, after monitoring your meals for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down can help you see exactly which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down the time that you’re feeding on items. This can help you find out precisely what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. After a day or two you may notice that, though you eat lunch at the same time every day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. You should also be able to observe whether or not you are eating because you’re bored. This is essential because all those are times that you can pick out other things to fill your time with than food.
What sort of feelings are you in while you eat? Write it down! This helps to explain to you whether or not you decide on food as a reaction to emotional issues. It will even identify the meals you select when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach instinctively for processed food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon wellington recipe. To cook salmon wellington you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon Wellington:
- Take 300 grams of Salmon fillet.
- Use 1/2 of Cucumber.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Mustard paste.
- Take 1 tsp of Honey.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dill.
- Use 300 grams of Frozen pie crust.
- Take 1 of Egg yolk.
- Take 1 tbsp of Milk.
Steps to make Salmon Wellington:
- Cut the cucumber in half lengthwise and scrape out the seeds. Slice it into thin strips..
- Cut the salmon into two pieces by slicing it sideways..
- Combine the egg yolk and milk..
- Combine the mustard, honey, vinegar, and dill in a bowl..
- Mix the sauce from Step 4 with the cucumber slices..
- Top one piece of salmon with the cucumbers from Step 5 and place the other piece of salmon on top to make a sandwich..
- Cut the pie crust to match the size of the salmon and wrap it around..
- Cut off the excess crust and coat the surface with the egg yolk. Bake in a 180°C oven for about 20 minutes..
If you find this Salmon Wellington recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.