Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best An Easy Feast! Salmon Tartar Sauce Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to An Easy Feast! Salmon Tartar Sauce Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food record in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Tracking all of the meals you take in may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after retaining a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write every little thing down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Write down what time of day it is when you eat. This can help you determine when you feel the most hungry, when you are susceptible to snack and what you can do about it. After a day or two you might notice that, though you eat lunch at the same time every single day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. You may also be able to recognize when you are eating only to have something to do. This is extremely useful because knowing when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with other activities that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
What sort of feelings are you in while you eat? Write it down! This will show you whether or not you use foods to solve emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see clearly which foods you have a tendency to choose when you are in certain moods. There a wide range of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to an easy feast! salmon tartar sauce pie recipe. You can cook an easy feast! salmon tartar sauce pie using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare An Easy Feast! Salmon Tartar Sauce Pie:
- Take 2 of sheets – 12 x 20 cm Frozen puff pastry.
- Prepare 200 grams of Fresh salmon (for sashimi).
- Prepare 1 of ☆ Minced boiled egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ☆ Minced onions.
- Take 1 tbsp of ☆ Minced green bell pepper.
- Get 2 1/2 tbsp of ☆ Mayonnaise.
- Take 1 dash of ☆ Grainy mustard.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 of Beaten egg for glaze.
Instructions to make An Easy Feast! Salmon Tartar Sauce Pie:
- Defrost the puff pastry at room temperature. Dust with flour and roll with a rolling pin. (The top sheet should be larger than the bottom) Fold the top sheet in half, then cut a ladder-like pattern into the folded side. Open again. Leave the 2 sheets in the fridge until ready to use..
- Cut the raw salmon into 1 cm slices and sprinkle with salt and pepper (More is better.) Make the tartar sauce by mixing the ☆ ingredients and season with small amount of salt and pepper..
- Put the tartar sauce in a puff pastry sheet and line with the salmon slices. Brush around the edges with milk (not listed) and cover with another sheet of puff pastry. Press around the edges with a folk to seal. Brush the top with beaten egg if necessary..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 200-210°C for about 30 minutes or until the pastry puffs up and turns a nice golden brown..
- If you make this for guests, brush a beaten egg over the top before you bake. It turns out even better. This picture is without an egg glaze..
- This is the side of the pie when sliced..
- Note: Please adjust the baking time and temperature according to your oven. I bought a new oven and found out the oven temperature wasn't suitable. Now, I bake in 230°C for 10 minutes, then turn down to 170°C for 20 minutes..
If you find this An Easy Feast! Salmon Tartar Sauce Pie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.