Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Seafood stew with tomato and chorizo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood stew with tomato and chorizo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The way to Do It.
When you begin your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your meal journal not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, once you keep a food journal for a few days you could notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down can help you identify the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But let’s say you’ve been writing every thing down and still aren’t losing weight? There is a correct way and a incorrect way to monitor your food. A food journal is a lot more than just a straightforward list of the foods you eat during a day. Other varieties of important information are going to need to be written down as well. Here are a few of the tips that can enable you to become much more successful at food tracking.
What kind of feelings are you in when you eat? Write it down! This makes it possible to figure out when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. It also helps you see clearly which foods you tend to choose if you are in certain moods. Many people will reach for junk foods whenever we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood stew with tomato and chorizo recipe. To cook seafood stew with tomato and chorizo you only need 26 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Seafood stew with tomato and chorizo:
- Get of Freshly baked bread.
- Provide of Homemade butter.
- Take 1 kg of mussels.
- You need 250 g of clams.
- You need 1 of fillet salmon.
- Use 1 of fillet cod.
- You need 1 of fillet haddock.
- Get 2 of tubes calamari sliced into rings.
- Provide of Fresh parsley.
- You need of Fresh basil.
- Take of Stew.
- Provide 200 g of chorizo diced.
- Take 1 of diced white onion.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 400 g of plum tomatoes.
- Take 400 g of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of origanum.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Provide of Smoked paprika.
- Use 250 ml of Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Take 50 g of sugar.
- Take 500 ml of water.
Steps to make Seafood stew with tomato and chorizo:
- Brown onions and garlic in olive oil. Add splash of water to soften. Add tomatoes, paste, sugar and origanum then simmer. Season with salt, pepper and smoked paprika..
- Add water and bring to the boil. Remove from heat and using a hand blender, blitz the sauce until very smooth. Add mustard and stir well. Add the wine and mix through..
- Brown the chorizo in oil and fry king prawns with a 1 tsp butter. Once the prawns have discoloured, add the tomato stew and bring to a simmer. Add all the fish except the calamari, clams and mussels. Add the mussels and clams and place a lid to steam. Once the mussels start opening add the calamari and leave for two to three minutes until the calamari has changed colour..
- Serve the stew in a deep dish with freshly sliced or torn herbs sprinkled on top. Enjoy with torn bread and butter..
If you find this Seafood stew with tomato and chorizo recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.