Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn The Reality Regarding Superfoods.
What you consume, is who you happen to be. If you think about it, this makes sense. If you gobble some chicken that bird is going to be broken down plus the amino acids will be used to fix cells and develop muscle. Eating the correct fare is consequently crucial. People these days are ingesting more ‘superfoods’ as these foods are shown to enhance your wellbeing and provide you with plenty of essential nutrients. Do you know what superfoods actually are? We can in fact say that some foods add to our well being and others do not. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system where unhealthy foods have little value and can make you fat. For example you can expect, superfoods are viewed as the right kind of food.
Lycopene is definitely an antioxidant obtained in tomatoes which can be why also they are considered to be superfoods. As said, vitamins are significant plus a B vitamin called folate is within spinach. Lutein, a nutrient obtained in spinach is important for eyeball health as we grow older.
Superfoods are definitely worth consuming as they provide you with a lot of nutritional value and health boosting vitamins that you may otherwise not consume through your usual diet.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin pie baked oatmeal cups recipe. You can cook pumpkin pie baked oatmeal cups using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups:
- You need 2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Use 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Provide 1 cup of milk.
- Provide 3/4 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Take 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup or honey.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Use 1 of large egg.
- Take 1/2 cup of coarsely chopped nuts/pumpkin seeds/chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups:
- Preheat the the over to 350°F. Grease a 12 count standard size muffin tin and set it aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, pumpkin puree, egg, vanilla, and maple syrup until smooth. Then fold in the oats, baking powder, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, and salt. Lastly, fold in the additional add in's, whatever you'd like them to be. Scoop the mixture evenly into the prepared muffin tins..
- Bake for 24-28 minutes, or until lightly golden around the edges and a toothpick inserted into the centers come out clean. Then let them cool in the pan. You can serve them warm or place them in the fridge to store them until you're ready to eat them..
If you find this Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.