Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Oatmeal recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Oatmeal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Oatmeal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you begin a diet one of the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your meal record not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after following your meals for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write everything down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Be as distinct as possible get when you note down the things you eat. It isn’t sufficient to list “salad” in your food journal. You should record each of the ingredients within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You need to include the quantity of the food you consume. “Cereal” just isn’t good, but “one cup Shredded Wheat” is. Remember the more you eat of something the more calories you consume so it is very important that you list quantities so you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
Record your mood whenever you eat. This makes it possible to pinpoint when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate for particular foods based on your mood. There are many people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset will help you stock similar but more healthy items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked oatmeal recipe. You can cook baked oatmeal using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Oatmeal:
- Use 3 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Use 1 3/4 cup of milk.
- Use 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly.
- Take 1/4 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of pure maple syrup.
- Get 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Get 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
Steps to make Baked Oatmeal:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×9" baking pan and set it aside. In a large mixing bowl, add all of the ingredients and mix to combine..
- Pour out the mixture into the prepared baking pan..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until the middle is pretty well set and the edges have begun to brown a bit..
- Then let it cool for 5-10 minutes before slicing into 9 equal squares and serving. If you're making it in advance, then let it cool completely, slice it into squares and store it in a Tupperware in the fridge for up to 1 week..
- To heat it up, we just place a damp paper towel over a square and microwave for about 45 seconds..
- You can eat the leftovers cold or hot..
If you find this Baked Oatmeal recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.