Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Curd chicken curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curd chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curd chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you begin your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food record makes it possible to identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, after you keep a food record for a few days you may notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down can help you identify the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But what happens if you write every little thing down but no weight drop off of you? You can track your foods the right way or the incorrect way. A food record isn’t just a list of the things you’ve eaten during the day. You need to record various other very important information. Here are some hints that you can make use of to help your food tracking be more successful.
Record your mood while you eat. This can show you whether you use food to solve emotional issues. It may also identify the foods you choose when you are in certain moods. There are lots of people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset will help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curd chicken curry recipe. To make curd chicken curry you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curd chicken curry:
- Get of chicken.
- Prepare of yogurt.
- Use of finely chopped onion.
- Provide of ginger garlic paste.
- Use of finely chopped green chilli.
- Take of cinnamon.
- Take of bay leaf.
- Get of cloves.
- Prepare of cumin seeds.
- Use of turmeric powder.
- Provide of red chilli powder.
- Take of pepper powder.
- Get of garam masala powder.
- Use of salt to taste.
- Get of oil.
Steps to make Curd chicken curry:
- Marinate the chicken with the yogurt and all the dry masala powder. Heat oil in a pan, and add fry the whole garam masala and cumin seeds..
- Add the onion, green chilli and cook till it turns nice golden brown. Add the ginger garlic paste and fry for 2 minutes..
- Add the marinated chicken to this and bring everything to a boil. Add water if you want a thinner gravy..
- Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring constantly. Mix in coriander leaves and switch off. Curd chicken curry is ready to be serve..
If you find this Curd chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.