Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Healthy Baked Oatmeal recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Baked Oatmeal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Baked Oatmeal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you start a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food log in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping a food log makes it possible to identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, after retaining a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write every little thing down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But let’s say you write every little thing down but no excess weight drop off of you? You can monitor your meals the right way or the incorrect way. There is far more to food journaling than writing a list of what you eat during the day. You have to record other crucial pieces of information too. Here are a few hints that you can employ to help your food tracking be more successful.
Record your mood whenever you eat. This could show you if you use foods to solve emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see plainly which foods you tend to choose if you are in certain moods. There are many people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset just might help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy baked oatmeal recipe. To cook healthy baked oatmeal you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Baked Oatmeal:
- Provide 2 of bananas mashed.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Provide 1.5 cups of oatmeal.
- Use 1/2 cup of blue berries.
- Use 1/2 cup of strawberries.
- Prepare 1 tbs of baking powder.
- Use 1/2 oz of almonds or nuts of choice.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar or more if you like it sweeter.
Steps to make Healthy Baked Oatmeal:
- Mash up bananas then add egg and baking powder. Mix well..
- Cut up fruit in small chunks. I cut blue berries in half but you can let them whole if you want..
- Chop up nuts into small pieces or you can put in a grinder..
- Add fruit nuts and oatmeal to mixure and stir to get oatmeal cover in liquid..
- Spray a 8 by 8 pan with pam and dump in oatmeal mixture and flatten. Sprinkle top with tbs of sugar.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minuets..
- You can serve it warm or cold. This makes makes 4 servings at 225 calories a serving.
If you find this Healthy Baked Oatmeal recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.