Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut berry baked oatmeal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut berry baked oatmeal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Advantages Of Consuming Superfoods?.
You are becoming what you put in your body. If you concentrate on it, this makes sense. As an example, amino acids absorbed because of eating meat can be used by your body in repairing muscle tissue. Eating the right foods is therefore crucial. Knowledge of how our diet effects our health as well as the nutrition we need has led to more of us eating superfoods. Do you know what superfoods actually are? In straightforward language, some food is good for us and some not so helpful. Bad foods have empty calories that can just make you fat if consumed in excess and high-quality foods which have calories designed to provide lots of energy as well as antioxidants to help reduce illness and disease. For example you can guess, superfoods are seen as the correct type of food.
In the end, the body needs the right nutritional foods to survive. Carbohydrates provide gas for the body, protein is essential for the health of the body’s cells and a certain level of fats is required. You also need water, that is the most vital of the lot. The correct level of minerals and vitamins can be important though not at all times simple to attain, as well as another forms of nutrient. For instance, Omega-3, that’s a fatty acid that is very important for your body, as it can keep down the levels of bad cholesterol within the blood. Omega-3 is present in salmon, that is classed as being a superfood since it carries this fatty acid and it’s a good source of protein. As we come into our later years, the operating on the human brain can suffer and Omega-3 is usually effective for this. Fish, seeds in addition to nuts are all superfood types in which you’ll see Omega-3.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is definitely recommended to begin introducing some superfoods into your day to day eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut berry baked oatmeal recipe. You can cook coconut berry baked oatmeal using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut berry baked oatmeal:
- You need 2 Cups of Rolled Oats.
- Take 1 cup of Unsweetened Flaked Coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Maple Syrup or Honey.
- Prepare 2 cups of Frozen Mixed Berries.
- Prepare 1-1/4 Cups of Coconut Almond Milk.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Coconut Oil or Butter.
- Use 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Coconut Sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Chopped Pecans.
Instructions to make Coconut berry baked oatmeal:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, toss together the oats, 1/2 cup of coconut, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and 1/3 cup of pecans, set aside. In a separate bowl or large measuring cup, whisk together the milk, coconut oil, egg and maple syrup, pour the wet mixture into the dry and mix to combine..
- Tumble the frozen fruit in the bottom of a small casserole dish (about an 8×8” casserole dish) then top with the oat mixture and sprinkle the top of that with the reserved coconut, pecans and coconut sugar. Bake for about 45 minutes to an hour or until set in the center. Allow to cool slightly before serving..
If you find this Coconut berry baked oatmeal recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.