Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Yummy Baked Oatmeal Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yummy Baked Oatmeal Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn The Reality On Superfoods.
What you consume, is who you happen to be. If you think about it, this makes sense. For example, meats including poultry include amino acids which are significant as they could help to repair muscle tissue. The same goes for all other foods, so it’s important that you just eat appropriately. Awareness of how our diet effects our health as well as the nourishment we need has led to more folks eating superfoods. Do you know what superfoods in fact are? Well, there are a couple of types of foods, the good and also the inferior. Antioxidants in nutritional food assists our immune system where harmful foods have little value and can make you fat. As you can imagine, superfoods are viewed as the best type of food.
Tomatoes are an additional superfood with antioxidant qualities as a result of a compound known as lycopene. Spinach can also be a further good food since it includes plenty of iron and folate, which is a B vitamin. Lutein, a nutrient found in spinach is very important for visual strength as we grow older.
Superfoods are certainly worth consuming as they provide you with lots of nutritional value and health boosting vitamins that you could be otherwise not consume through your standard diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yummy baked oatmeal muffins recipe. You can have yummy baked oatmeal muffins using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Yummy Baked Oatmeal Muffins:
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Use 1 Cup of packed light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- You need 1/4 Cup of crushed pineapple.
- Take 1/4 Cup of shredded carrot.
- Take 2 1/4 Cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Chia seeds.
- Provide 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 3 Cups of Old fashioned oats.
- Get 2 tsp of baking powder.
Instructions to make Yummy Baked Oatmeal Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a muffin tin with paper or foil muffin liners. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and brown sugar until sugar is dissolved..
- Add applesauce, pineapple, carrot, milk, vanilla, chia seeds, salt and cinnamon..
- Whisk well until combined. Stir in oats and baking powder. Let sit for 20 to 30 minutes to allow oats to absorb most of the liquid..
- Fill muffin cups with 1/3 cup oat mixture each. And favorite toppings, pushing down into the mixture with your fingers.hi.
- Bake 30 minutes or until firm and browned on top. Let cool for five minutes before eating. Can be stored in an airtight container for up to a week or frozen for later use..
If you find this Yummy Baked Oatmeal Muffins recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.