Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Almond Joy Baked Oatmeal recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Almond Joy Baked Oatmeal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Almond Joy Baked Oatmeal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you first start your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the food you eat will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. One example is that, after tracking your food for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down can help you see exactly which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But what happens if you write almost everything down but no pounds drop off of you? There is a right way and a completely wrong way to track your food. A food journal is more than just a basic list of the foods you eat during a day. You need to note down other important pieces of information too. Here are a few tips that you can use to help your food tracking be more successful.
What sort of spirits are you in when you eat? Write it down! This helps to show you whether or not you use food as a response to emotional issues. It will even identify the foods you decide on when you are in certain moods. There are lots of people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you pay attention to how you eat in the course of your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to almond joy baked oatmeal recipe. You can cook almond joy baked oatmeal using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Almond Joy Baked Oatmeal:
- Use 3 cups of old fashioned oats.
- Provide 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Provide 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Stevia brown sugar.
- Take 2 1/2 cups of skim milk or almond milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of almond extract.
- Take 1/4 cup of canola oil or substitute 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cups of mini chocolate chips.
- Provide 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 cups of sliced almonds.
Steps to make Almond Joy Baked Oatmeal:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray 12 muffin tins or 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- Mix the oats, baking powder and salt together in a large bowl.
- Beat together in another bowl the eggs, milk, almond extract, oil and stevia brown sugar..
- Pour the liquid mixture into the oat mixture and mix thoroughly. Let it set for 10 or 15 minutes so the oats start soaking up some of the liquid..
- Now stir in the chocolate chips, coconut and almonds. Evenly divided the mixture into 12 muffin cups or pour into the 9 x 13 pan and spread evenly..
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until the tops are golden and the oatmeal is set..
- Place uneaten oatmeal in air right containers and place in the refrigerator. Will keep for 4 – 5 days or can be frozen and then reheated in the microwave..
If you find this Almond Joy Baked Oatmeal recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.