Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pumpkin pie baked oatmeal recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pumpkin pie baked oatmeal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin pie baked oatmeal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Positives Of Consuming Superfoods?.
You are what you eat. If you think about it, this makes sense. For instance, meats like poultry contain amino acids that are vital as they can help to repair muscle tissue. So be cautious with the food you devour as it can really make a difference. Individuals currently are eating more ‘superfoods’ as these foods are shown to boost your wellbeing and give you plenty of necessary nutrients. So what typifies being a superfood. In straightforward terminology, some food is high-quality for us and some not so beneficial. Poor foods have empty calories which will just make you fat if consumed in excess and good quality foods which have calories which will provide plenty of energy and also antioxidants to help decrease sickness and disease. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under first-class meals.
Another vital ability of superfoods is how they assist our immune systems. Your immune system is essential in keeping you well and garlic can be an case in point of a superfood that will help. Garlic may also help lower the extent of cholesterol inside your blood as well. Garlic can be bothersome when you have trouble with your stomach, so bear that in mind. Green tea is definitely an choice in your case, particularly if the concept of drinking lots of water, which as previously stated is an important factor in your overall health, is something you can’t do. If you think about the level of antioxidants it has and the fact it also has polyphenols, then green tea in fact is worth drinking. One added area where green tea seems to possess a benefit is in helping to prevent the development of tumors.
Superfoods are definitely worth eating as they provide you with a lot of nutrients and health boosting vitamins that you may otherwise not consume through your usual diet.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin pie baked oatmeal recipe. To cook pumpkin pie baked oatmeal you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pumpkin pie baked oatmeal:
- Prepare 3 cups of old fashion oats.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- You need 15 ounce of can pumpkin.
- You need 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup.
- Take 1/4 cup of trivia brown sugar.
- Use 2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- Use 1 1/2 cups of skim milk.
- Use 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped pecans.
Instructions to make Pumpkin pie baked oatmeal:
- Mix together oatmeal, cinnamon, baking powder and salt and set aside.
- Whisk eggs in separate bowl then add in maple syrup and brown sugar. Mix until sugar is well incorporated. Add in pumpkin, vanilla, milk and oil. Stir thoroughly. Then add pecans in and pour wet ingredient into oat mixture..
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 12 muffin tins with cooking spray and divide oatmeal evenly into muffin cups. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until muffin is set in the middle. Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes then carefully remove from muffin tins. Store up to 5 days in the refrigerator in air tight container..
If you find this Pumpkin pie baked oatmeal recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.