Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cucuzza and Sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cucuzza and Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are certain that you need to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is just about the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You’re probably already aware of this because your doctor has told you to eat some fish two times or threee times a week. This is especially true for individuals suffering from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are not in good shape. Fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body break down bad cholesterol. Try to include fish in at least two of your meals each week.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially good, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to start consuming these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cucuzza and sausage recipe. You can have cucuzza and sausage using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cucuzza and Sausage:
- Get of Meat and vegetables.
- Provide 1 of small cucuzza.
- Provide 12 ounces of beef smoked sausage.
- Use 1 stalk of celery julienne style.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized carrot julienne style.
- Prepare 1/2 of large green bell pepper.
- You need 1 of extra large onion.
- Use 1 of heaping tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Get 1/3 cup of self rising flour.
- Take 2 tablespoons of peanut oil.
- Use of Sauce.
- Prepare 2-1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Use 1 tablespoons of Valentina hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar.
- Get 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1/4 cup of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- Use 1 tablespoon of peanut oil.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of roasted sesame seed oil.
Steps to make Cucuzza and Sausage:
- Peel the cucuzza and remove any large seeds and dice. Remove the casing from the sausage. Julienne the carrots, bell pepper, the celery and sliver the onion..
- All this can be done ahead of time..
- Slice the sausage and fry in the oil. Mix the sauce ingredients and set aside..
- When the sausage is cooked and just crispy set aside. Add the vegetables and garlic to the deep pan, that you fried the sausage in. Coat all the vegetables with the oils..
- When the vegetables are tender, add the flour and sausage to the vegetables, and sauté for 8 minutes..
- Add the sauce ingredients and mix well stirring constantly until smooth and thick. If too thick add water or broth to the ingredients. Taste and add more of the flavors noticable that are not being taste, that you want..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you find this Cucuzza and Sausage recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.