Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Tracking all of the foods you take in will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after retaining a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down may help you recognize the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Be as particular as possible while you write down what you consume. You should do more than just write down “salad” into your food journal. You should list all of the materials within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You also need to record how much of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” is not good, however “one cup Shredded Wheat” is. It is important to keep in mind that the larger your helpings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
Record your spirits whenever you eat. This can show you if you use meals to solve emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate for particular foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach naturally for junk food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you focus on how you eat while in your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot cake baked oatmeal recipe. To cook carrot cake baked oatmeal you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal:
- Prepare 3 cups of old fashioned oats.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Get 2 cups of skim milk.
- Provide 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup.
- Get 1/4 cup of Truvia brown sugar.
- Provide 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Take 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- Provide 1 cup of grated carrots.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut.
- Get 1 cup of chopped Apple.
- Take 1/4 cup of raisins.
Instructions to make Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal:
- Mix oats, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a large bowl and sit aside.
- Whisk eggs, add milk, syrup, brown sugar, vanilla and whisk until well blended. Mix into oat mixture. Add carrots, coconut, pecans, Apple and raisins and mix thoroughly. Allow mixture to set for 20 minutes so oats soak up some of the liquid..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 4 mini loaf pans with cooking spray and evenly fill with the oat mixture. Bake for 40 or 50 minutes or until set on top. Cool for 10 minutes then remove from pans and cool. Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days..
- If desired, could use 2 ounces of fat free cream cheese, 14 cup stevia and enough skim milk to make some icing to drizzle of n top..
If you find this Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.