Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The Right Way to Do It.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the meals you eat may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after retaining a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down will allow you to see exactly which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But what happens if you write almost everything down but no excess weight drop off of you? There is a proper way and a wrong way to monitor your food. A food log isn’t merely a list of what exactly you’ve eaten during the day. Other varieties of important information will need to be written down too. Here are a few tips that you can use to help your food tracking be more successful.
What type of feelings are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This helps you to show you whether or not you use food as a response to emotional issues. It will also identify the foodstuffs you choose when you are in certain moods. There are many people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you look closely at how you eat while in your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple banana boat (baked oatmeal) recipe. To make apple banana boat (baked oatmeal) you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal):
- Prepare 1/2 each of Honey crisp apple.
- Provide 1/2 each of Banana.
- You need 1 each of whipped cream (one serving) canned.
- Get of BOAT.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Flat oatmeal.
- Provide 1/4 each of Apple sauce single serving cup (half of it).
- Use 4 each of Splenda packets.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Fat free milk.
- Get 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal):
- Pre heat oven to 375..
- Spray muffin pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Mix BOAT ingredients in a bowl.
- Peal and core Apple, then slice horizontally..
- Start layering with one piece of apple in the bottom of the pan..
- Add a layer of :BOAT mix, Banana, Apple, BOAT mix, Banana..
- Sprinkle a little splenda, spray with olive oil and place in oven..
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes. Then turn to broil for 3 minutes to slightly brown.
- Top with whipped cream and enjoy. One Apple Banana BOAT is 120 calories unless you leave out whipped cream then 105..
If you find this Apple Banana BOAT (Baked oatmeal) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.