Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Personalized Baked Oatmeal recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Personalized Baked Oatmeal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Personalized Baked Oatmeal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Benefits Of Eating Superfoods?.
What you devour, is who you are. If you concentrate on it, this makes sense. For example, meats including fowl have amino acids that are important as they can help to reconstruct muscle tissue. The same goes for all other foods, so it is important that you dine correctly. Individuals currently are ingesting more ‘superfoods’ as these foods are shown to improve your health and offer you a lot of essential nutrients. But what exactly are superfoods? We can really say that various foods add to our well being and others do not. Putting on body weight is only one of the issues with ingesting the incorrect foodstuff and, vs this, the right food can give you wellness as well as keeping you healthy. As you might expect, superfoods are seen as the best kind of food.
Lycopene can be an antioxidant found in tomatoes which can be why also they are considered to be superfoods. As mentioned, nutrients are vital and a B vitamin called folate is obtained in spinach. Lutein, a nutrient found in spinach is important for eyeball health as we grow older.
It now appears to be an excellent time to start ingesting some superfoods to have the healthy advantages of many of the minerals, vitamins and other necessary nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to personalized baked oatmeal recipe. To cook personalized baked oatmeal you only need 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Personalized Baked Oatmeal:
- Use 2 of Eggs.
- Get 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cup of Applesauce, unsweetened.
- Take 1 of Banana, mashed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Honey.
- Provide 5 cup of Old fashioned Rolled Oats.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- Use 1 tbsp of Apple Pie Spice.
- Provide 3 tsp of Baking powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 2 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Use of Filling/Topping Ideas.
- Take 1 of Cranberry/Almond.
- Get 1 of Cranberry/Chocolate Chips (White, Milk or Dark).
- Prepare 1 of Cherry/Almond.
- Provide 1 of Blueberry.
- Prepare 1 of Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chips (White, Milk or Dark).
- Use 1 of Peanut Butter/Jelly.
- Take 1 of Raspberry/Chocolate Chips (White, Milk or Dark).
- You need 1 of Apple Cinnamon.
- Get 1 of Apple Honey.
- Prepare 1 of Blueberry/White Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1 of Pumpkin.
Instructions to make Personalized Baked Oatmeal:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix eggs, vanilla, applesauce, banana and honey together in a bowl.
- Add in oats, chia seeds, apple pie spice, baking powder, salt and mix well..
- Finally pour in milk and stir until combined..
- Spray a muffin tin with baking spray or use cupcake liners. Pour mixture evenly into muffin cups. If using fillings, fill halfway add fillings. Cover with remaining mixture one at a time and then add toppings, so you can tell them apart..
- If using fresh or frozen fruit, drop right into batter..
- Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick in center comes out clean.
- Cool and enjoy or freeze in freezer bags..
- Keep in fridge for enjoying throughout the week. Reheat 45-60 seconds..
- If frozen, remove from freezer the night before you want them and leave in fridge. Then reheat next day 45-60 seconds.
If you find this Personalized Baked Oatmeal recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.