Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Steel-cut Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Steel-cut Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steel-cut Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your food record not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after retaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down will help you see specifically which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Record the time of day you take in things. This will help you figure out what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. After a day or two you could notice that, though you eat lunch at the same time every single day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. This will also make it easier to identify the occasions when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is unbelievably valuable because knowing when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with alternative activities that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
What sort of feelings are you in when you eat? Write it down! This could show you whether or not you use foods to solve emotional issues. It will also identify the foodstuffs you choose when you are in certain moods. Many individuals will reach for junk foods whenever we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steel-cut oatmeal berry breakfast bake recipe. To make steel-cut oatmeal berry breakfast bake you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Steel-cut Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Bake:
- You need 1/2 c of dry quinoa.
- Provide 1/2 c of steel-cut oats.
- Prepare 3 of bananas.
- Take 1 1/2 c of fresh blueberries.
- Use 1 1/2 c of fresh raspberries.
- Take 1/4 c of unsweetened coconut flakes.
- Provide 2 c of milk.
- Take 1 scoop of protein powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 tsp of cinnamon, ground.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- Provide of Non-stick cooking spray.
- Use 2 of large whole eggs.
Instructions to make Steel-cut Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Bake:
- Rinse quinoa and oats with cold running water until water runs clear, about 3 times. Drain well and set aside..
- Slice bananas and wash and drain berries. Set aside..
- Toast coconut in a small skillet in medium-low or in oven at 375 F until golden brown. So no burn. Set aside..
- In medium mixing bowl, whisk milk (or any non-dairy), eggs, protein powder and maple syrup (omit if powder is sweetened), vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside..
- Preheat oven to 375 F and spray 8×8 square baking dish (or cast iron pan) with spiking spray..
- Lay half of bananas, blueberries and raspberries in an even layer on bottom. Using a spoon or spatula, spread rinsed quinoa and steel cut oats on top..
- Top with remaining fruit. Slowly pour liquid mixture in the corner of the baking dish without disturbing set up. Sprinkle with toasted coconut and bake for 60 minutes..
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for 45-60 minutes to allow the bake to set. Cut into 9 slices and serve hot, warm or cold with yogurt or skyr. Refrigerate covered for up to 5-6 days..
If you find this Steel-cut Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Bake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.