Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect How to make Oats and Seeds bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect How to make Oats and Seeds bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to How to make Oats and Seeds bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you start a diet one of the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food log in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping a food journal helps you recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. One example is that, after tracking your meals for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down will help you see specifically which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Record the time of day that you consume items. This allows you to see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you find yourself likely to reach for a snack and how to work around those times. After a day or two you might notice that, although you eat lunch at the same time every day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. You could also be able to recognize when you are eating simply to have something to do. This is important because, once they are recognized, you can find alternative ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
Write down how you feel when you eat. This helps you to demonstrate whether or not you turn to food as a response to emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see plainly which foods you tend to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. There are many people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to how to make oats and seeds bread recipe. You can cook how to make oats and seeds bread using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare How to make Oats and Seeds bread:
- Use 2 cups of whole wheat flour/substitute all purpose flour.
- You need 1 of large banana.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey/maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized eggs.
- Use 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- Provide 3/4 cup of greek yoghurt / milk.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 3 tbsp of protein powder, optional.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of rolled oats.
- Get 2 tbsp of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Use 1 tbsp of flax seeds.
- Get of Toppings (optional).
- Prepare of Rolled oats.
- Use of Desiccated coconut.
- Get of Chai seeds.
- Prepare of Flax seeds.
Instructions to make How to make Oats and Seeds bread:
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the banana and add in all the wet ingredients. Whisk thoroughly to combine..
- In a seperate bowl, add in all the dry ingredients and whisk also to combine..
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk to combine, switching to a spatula if necessary. Add in the oats, coconut and seeds and fold it into the batter. Mix till everything is well combined, don't overmix..
- Transfer to a parchment paper lined loaf pan (grease the sides as well). And with wet hands, smooth the top of the bread making sure not to introduce excess water..
- Brush the top with melted butter and sprinkle the toppings on the bread if desired..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees fahrenheit on the center rack for 40 – 50 minutes. (Reduce the heat half way through baking if necessary.).
- After baking, let it cool for 5 minutes in the pan, then take it out. Let cool down to room temperature before slicing as it will crumble if hot..
- This bread can be sliced and frozen for a healthy snack or as part of meal prep. Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this How to make Oats and Seeds bread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.