Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oats masala sticks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oats masala sticks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Positives Of Consuming Superfoods?.
What you consume, is who you are. That is so right. For example, amino acids absorbed on account of eating meat can be used by your body in repairing muscle tissue. So be careful with the meals you eat as it could possibly really create a difference. Nutritional advice tells us that the proper food could make us well and so superfoods have become a part of lots of people’s diets. Do you know what superfoods really are? Well, there are two types of foods, the good and also the inferior. Bad foods contain empty calories which will just make you fat if eaten in excess and high-quality foods which have calories that will provide plenty of energy as well as antioxidants to assist decrease sickness and disease. The nutritional types of meals are where you’ll discover superfoods.
Some other good superfoods to devour are tomatoes as they include something called Lycopene which is a wonderful antioxidant. Spinach is also an additional high-quality food as it has a lot of iron and folate, and that is a B vitamin. Spinach may assist you in your later years because of the lutein in it which will help prevent you from going blind.
It now appears to be an excellent time to start consuming some superfoods to have the healthy positives of many of the minerals, vitamins and other necessary nutrients they contain.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oats masala sticks recipe. To make oats masala sticks you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oats masala sticks:
- Take 1 cup of oats.
- Use 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Use 1/3 cup of semolina.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of carrom seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oil.
- Use 3/4 cup of warm water to knead.
Steps to make Oats masala sticks:
- Take oats into a big bowl,now seive & add flour and baking powder.now add semolina, carrom seeds and salt.
- Now add oil and mix well.now add the turmeric powder, chilli pad and chilli flakes.now mix well and knead the dough with warm water.cover and keep for 10 mins..
- Now divide the batter and roll into thin flat bread,cut long strips and shallow fry them.remove the oats stick when slightly golden brown and cool them..
- When cooled keep in an airtight container.can be served or given as a gift to our near and dear ones.fresh for a week.enjoy.
If you find this Oats masala sticks recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.