Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The proper way to Do It.
When you first start your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food log helps you determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, after maintaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down will help uou identify the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But what happens if you write every single thing down but still are unable to figure out how to shed weight? There is a good way and a sluggish approach to track the food you eat. A food record is more than just a simple list of the foods you eat during a day. You must note down other important pieces of information as well. Here are a number of the things you need to do to be more effective at food tracking.
What kind of mood are you in while you eat? Write it down! This really helps to demonstrate whether or not you turn to food as a response to emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of specific foods based on your mood. There are many people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you focus on how you eat while in your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple cinnamon oatmeal muffins recipe. To make apple cinnamon oatmeal muffins you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins:
- Use 1 cup of oats.
- Use 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Provide 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Use 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Take 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- Get 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 of medium apple, peeled, cored and diced.
Steps to make Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl combine oats and buttermilk. Allow oats to soak in buttermilk for 15 minutes..
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg..
- Once oats have sat for 15 minutes, add in the egg, brown sugar, vanilla extract and oil. Mix well to combine..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and combine well..
- Fold in the diced apples..
- Spoon equally in a greased muffin tin. Bake for 12 minutes..
- Allow to cool on cooling rack. These can be frozen for popping in the microwave when needed. Enjoy!.
If you find this Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.