Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oh so corny soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oh so corny soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Keeping a food log makes it possible to recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. One example is that, after monitoring your meals for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down can help you see exactly which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down the time that you’re feeding on items. This helps you see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you’re likely to reach for a snack and the way to work around those times. After a day or two you may notice that, though you eat lunch at the same time each day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. This will even make it easier to identify the times when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is essential because all those are times that you can choose other things to fill your time with than food.
Record your spirits when you eat. This helps to demonstrate whether or not you turn to food as a response to emotional issues. It will even identify the meals you choose when you are in certain moods. Many people will reach for junk foods when we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat during your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oh so corny soup recipe. You can have oh so corny soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oh so corny soup:
- You need 1000 ml of cold water.
- Prepare 1 of knorr veg stock cube 5 cals.
- Prepare 321 grams of chopped red pepper 93 cals.
- Take 85 grams of red onion chopped 35 cals.
- You need 213 grams of washed & chopped celery 21 cals.
- Get 380 grams of frozen lidl green grocer sweetcorn 346 cals.
- Get 1 dash of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of chilli powder.
- Use 1 dash of ground cumin.
Instructions to make Oh so corny soup:
- Add peppers, red onion, celery & sweet corn to slow cooker..
- Pour on water.
- Add crumbled stock cube, pepper, cumin & chilli & stir.
- Pop on lid & slow cook for 45-60 minutes, then stir & blend with hand mixer…
- Divide into 4 bowls, serve or cool, lid & pop in fridge. Lasts for about 4 days..
If you find this Oh so corny soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.