Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Oats Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Oats Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of Precisely what You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Keeping a food journal makes it possible to identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, when you keep a food log for a few days you might notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down may help you identify the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But what happens if you write every little thing down but no weight drop off of you? You can track your food the correct way or the incorrect way. A food journal is a lot more than just a basic list of the foods you eat during a day. Other kinds of important information are going to need to be written down also. Here are a number of the hints that can make it easier to become much more successful at food tracking.
What kind of spirits are you in when you eat? Write it down! This really helps to demonstrate whether or not you turn to food as a reaction to emotional issues. It will also identify the foods you select when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach naturally for unhealthy foods when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat while in your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy oats pancakes recipe. To make healthy oats pancakes you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Oats Pancakes:
- Take 1/2 cup of oats flour (blended oats).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of blended oatmeal cookies.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Use 3 tbsp of granulated sugar/ any sweetener (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Provide 3/4 cup of milk (milk of choice).
- Get 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of apple puree / applesauce.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Take of Butter, as needed (for frying).
Steps to make Healthy Oats Pancakes:
- In a large mixing bowl, add in all the dry ingredients and mix well to combine..
- After, make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients..
- Mix thoroughly until everything is well combined and there are no lumps..
- Let the batter sit on the counter uncovered at room temperature for 10 minutes..
- After, heat a shallow frying pan over medium low heat and add in about 1 tablespoon of butter, let the butter melt and swirl the pan to evenly coat the bottom with butter and lower the heat to low..
- Measure a little less than 1/2 cup of the pancake batter per pancake and with a spoon, spoon the mixture into the pan and use the back of the spoon to spread out the batter as this batter is fairly thick in consistency..
- Cook for about 4 minutes on low heat flipping halfway through (be careful, these pancakes are a bit crumbly). Repeat for the remaining batter..
- After frying all the pancakes, stack them up as desired and serve with toppings of choice (butter, fresh fruit, jam, cream, honey, maple syrup,etc.) Enjoy!.
If you find this Healthy Oats Pancakes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.