Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of Precisely what You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the foods you consume will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, when you keep a food log for a few days you could notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every little thing down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But let’s say you’ve been writing everything down and still aren’t losing weight? You can observe your meals the right way or the incorrect way. A food record is more than just a simple list of the foods you eat during a day. Other kinds of important information are going to need to be written down too. Here are some of the hints that can help you become much more successful at food tracking.
Record your mood whenever you eat. This could show you whether you use meals to solve emotional issues. It will also identify the foods you decide on when you are in certain moods. Many people will reach for junk foods if we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you pay attention to how you eat during your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quaker oats vanishing oatmeal rasin cookies recipe. To make quaker oats vanishing oatmeal rasin cookies you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies:
- You need 1 3/4 sticks of butter, softened.
- Use 3/4 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt (optional).
- Get 1 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 3 cups of Quaker Oats Old Fashion uncooked oats.
Instructions to make Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars together on medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy..
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well..
- Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Mix well..
- Add oats and raisins; mix well..
- Form dough by rounding tablespoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown..
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets. Remove to wire rack. Cool completely. Store tightly covered..
If you find this Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Rasin Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.