Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Oatmeal Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oatmeal Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oatmeal Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The Right Way to Do It.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping a food journal helps you recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, when you keep a food log for a few days you may notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down will allow you to see specifically which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But what if you’ve been writing every little thing down and still aren’t losing weight? You can monitor your food the right way or the incorrect way. A food record isn’t just a list of the things you’ve eaten during the day. Other varieties of important information will certainly need to be written down also. Here are a few of the suggestions that can help you become much more successful at food tracking.
What kind of mood are you in while you eat? Write it down! This helps you pinpoint when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate for certain foods based on your mood. Many of us will reach for junk foods when we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oatmeal cake recipe. You can have oatmeal cake using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oatmeal Cake:
- Prepare of Oatmeal.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- Use 1 cup of oatmeal.
- Provide 1 stick of butter.
- Get of Cake.
- Get 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of sifted flour.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Use 1/4 cup of half & half.
- Provide 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of coconut.
- Use 1 cup of chopped nuts.
- You need of powder sugar.
Instructions to make Oatmeal Cake:
- Pour 1 1/4 cups boiling water over 1 cup oatmeal and a stick of butter. Let stand for 20 minutes..
- Beat together eggs and sugar, then add oatmeal mixture. Add all additional ingredients for the cake and mix well..
- Pour cake mix into a greased 9×13 inch pan..
- Toss ingredients for topping together in a separate bowl (not including powdered sugar). Before baking, sprinkle topping gently over cake. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes..
- Once the cake is cooled 30 minutes dust with powdered sugar. Enjoy.
If you find this Oatmeal Cake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.