Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Peanut Butter Oats and Banana Dog Treats recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Peanut Butter Oats and Banana Dog Treats recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Actually As Good As They’re Made Out To Be?.
You are becoming what you put within your body. This really is so right. As an example, amino acids absorbed as a result of eating meat can be used by our bodies in repairing muscular tissues. The same goes for all other foods, so it is important that you eat correctly. Nutritional advice tells us that the correct food could make us well and so superfoods have become part of many people’s diets. Do you know what superfoods really are? In easy terms, some food is superior for us and some not so helpful. Poor foods contain empty calories that will just make you fat if consumed in excess and good quality foods which have calories which will provide plenty of energy including antioxidants to help you reduce health issues and disease. The nutritional types of meals are where you’ll discover superfoods.
Tomatoes are an additional superfood with antioxidant qualities as a result of a compound known as lycopene. Spinach is also another good food since it has a lot of iron and folate, that is a B vitamin. Spinach might assist you in your later years due to lutein in it which could help prevent you from going blind.
Superfoods are positively worth consuming as they provide you with lots of nutrients and health boosting vitamins that you otherwise not take in through your usual diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my peanut butter oats and banana dog treats recipe. To make my peanut butter oats and banana dog treats you only need 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Peanut Butter Oats and Banana Dog Treats:
- Get 3 cups of Old Fashioned Oats.
- Use 1 of banana.
- Get 1/3 cup of peanut butter.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Take 2 tbsp of flour (if necessary).
Steps to make My Peanut Butter Oats and Banana Dog Treats:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum and set aside..
- Add oats to the bowl of a food processor..
- Let machine run for about 2-3 minutes, until oats are almost flour consistency with a few big pieces left..
- Add peanut butter and banana, honey and egg to food processor..
- Mix until dough looks uniform..
- Turn the dough onto the countertop.
- If the dough is too sticky to work with sprinkle the countertop with a tablespoon or 2 of flour and work some of the flour on the countertop in with the dough until it's no longer sticky..
- Roll the dough out to ⅛ thick..
- Cut treats out woth a cookie cutter and place on baking sheet. Bake for 16-18 minutes..
- Always remember to let treats cool completely before giving them these delicious treats!.
If you find this My Peanut Butter Oats and Banana Dog Treats recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.