Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Biscuits recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Biscuits recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover The Reality About Superfoods.
You are becoming what you put in your body. This really is so true. For example, amino acids absorbed on account of eating meat can be utilized by your body in repairing muscles. The same goes for all other foods, so it is important that you just dine correctly. Knowledge of how our diet effects our health and the nourishment we need has led to more people eating superfoods. But what exactly are superfoods? We can in fact say that some foods add to our well being and others do not. Putting on fat is only one of the issues with eating the wrong food and, versus this, the proper food can give you wellness along with keeping you healthy. The nutritional kinds of food is where you’ll discover superfoods.
Lycopene is definitely an antioxidant found in tomatoes which can be why also they are considered to be superfoods. Spinach can also be an additional high-quality food since it includes lots of iron and folate, and that is a B vitamin. Lutein, a nutrient within spinach is very important for eyeball strength as we grow older.
It now seems to be an excellent time to start eating some superfoods to get the healthy advantages of all the minerals, vitamins and other necessary nutrients they contain.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chewy oatmeal raisin biscuits recipe. To make chewy oatmeal raisin biscuits you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Biscuits:
- Use 125 Gr of AP Flour.
- Use 1/2 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Ground Ginger.
- You need 115 Gr of Unsalted Butter.
- Provide 100 Gr of Brown Sugar.
- Take 50 Gr of Granulated White Sugar.
- Use 1 of Large Egg.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 150 Gr of Rolled Oats.
- Provide 100 Gr of Raisins.
- Use 50 Gr of Mixed Dried Fruit.
Steps to make Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Biscuits:
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt..
- In the bowl of food Processor with the paddle or Dough attachment, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar for 1 minute until well combined. Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until fully combined..
- Mix in the flour mixture and continue mixing until just combined, then Pulse to mix in the oats, raisins & Fruit until fully combined..
- Put into a large bowl, cover with Cling Film and put in Fridge for 30 mins..
- Preheat oven 170c, line 2 baking Sheets with Baking Paper..
- Use about 1.5 Tsp of the mixture and form a ball in your hands then put onto the paper and slight press down – make sure to leave space for expansion..
- Cook in Batches for about 10-12 mins until edges are golden brown..
- Leave on sheet to cool for 10 min then transfer to wire rack to cool completly..
If you find this Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Biscuits recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.