Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Oatmeal’s granola bars recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oatmeal’s granola bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oatmeal’s granola bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your foods log not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after you keep a food record for a few days you may notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down will help you see precisely which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down exactly what time it is whenever you eat. This can help you figure out when you feel the most hungry, when you are prone to snack and what you can do about it. After a short time you’ll note that even if you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. You could also be able to determine when you are eating simply to have something to do. This is essential because all those are moments that you can choose other things to fill your time with than food.
Record your spirits when you eat. This really helps to show you whether or not you turn to food as a reaction to emotional issues. It also helps you see plainly which foods you have a tendency to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. Many of us will reach for junk foods if we are worried, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset can help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oatmeal’s granola bars recipe. You can cook oatmeal’s granola bars using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oatmeal’s granola bars:
- Take 21/2 cup of old fashioned oatmeal.
- Provide 1/4 cup of sweetened flaked coconut.
- You need 2 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of each.
- Use of Walnut.
- Get of Pecan.
- Take of Almonds.
- Prepare of Dried cherries or raisins or figs dried prunes or any dried fruit.
- Use of Mini chocolate chips or marshmallows.
- Provide of Seeds peanuts or pumpkin or sunflowers.
- Get 1/3 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey.
- Use 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
Instructions to make Oatmeal’s granola bars:
- Reheat the oven 325 f prepare 9×9 inc square pan lined with parchment paper and sprayed.
- Mix all the ingredients dry first then the wet mix all stirred up and put in the pan and press it down well hard with your hands.
- Bake for half hour and let it cool in the pan do not cut till it’s cold then cut it to bars enjoy 😉.
If you find this Oatmeal’s granola bars recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.