Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oatmeal Peanut Butter Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oatmeal Peanut Butter Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn The Facts Regarding Superfoods.
You’re what you eat. This really is so right. As an example, amino acids absorbed as a result of eating meat can be used by the body in repairing muscles. The same goes for all other foods, so it’s important that you simply dine appropriately. Dietary advice tells us that the correct food can make us fit so superfoods are getting a part of many individuals’s diets. But what precisely are superfoods? Well, there are a couple of types of foods, the great as well as the poor. Putting on fat is only 1 of the problems with consuming the incorrect food and, vs this, the proper food can give you health as well as keeping you healthy. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under first-class foods.
In the end, the body requires the right nutritional foods to carry on. You need protein to build and repair cells, carbohydrates to deliver your body energy and fats to keep your body running properly. You also need water, which is probably the most necessary of the lot. There are additional areas of nutritional value that you may not be aware of including several vitamins and minerals. There are two kinds of cholesterol, good and bad, and the fatty acid Omega-3 can counter the results in the bad one. Superfoods are rich in several of those nutrients and one such food is salmon because of its protein content along with the fatty acid, Omega-3. Another advantage of Omega-3 as you get older is how it has a positive effect in your brain’s health. Fish, seeds and nuts are all superfood types in which you’ll see Omega-3.
Superfoods are certainly worth ingesting as they give you a lot of nutritional value and health boosting vitamins that you could be otherwise not take in through your normal diet.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oatmeal peanut butter casserole recipe. To make oatmeal peanut butter casserole you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oatmeal Peanut Butter Casserole:
- Prepare 2 cups of instant oatmeal.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of walnut.
- Use 1 cup of rolled oats toasted divided.
- Use 1/2 cup of coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1-1/3 cup of peanut butter.
- Get 1 cup of walnuts topside.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey topside.
- Provide 15 ounces of cream of coconut.
Steps to make Oatmeal Peanut Butter Casserole:
- Toast the 1-1/2 cups of walnuts. Now toast the oats. Shake the cream. Preheat oven to 350°Fahrenheit..
- Add 2 cups of instant oatmeal to a pot with the cream of coconut. Line a pan with wax paper. Cover the bottom with half the oats. Add the cooked oatmeal to the top of the oats. Take another sheet of wax paper and press down the cooked oatmeal..
- Take the sugar and sprinkle over the top of the cooked oatmeal. Add peanut butter over the top by the spoonful. Then take the wax paper and press the peanut butter on top. Carefully remove the paper that it doesn't peel the peanut butter off..
- Add the rest of the oats and the untoasted walnuts. Bake 45 minutes. Let set for 15 minutes..
- Add honey on top put under the broiler for 15 minutes rotating at 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Serve warm, room temperature, or chilled. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
If you find this Oatmeal Peanut Butter Casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.