Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods In truth As Good quality As They are Made Out To Be?.
You’re what you consume. This really is so correct. For example, amino acids absorbed on account of eating meat can be used by our bodies in repairing muscles. So be aware with the foodstuff you devour as it could really create a difference. Nutritional advice tells us that the right food could make us well and so superfoods have become a part of many individuals’s diets. So what is considered as a superfood. In easy terminology, some food is superior for us and many not so beneficial. Putting on body weight is only 1 of the issues with ingesting the incorrect food and, as opposed to this, the right food can give you energy in addition to keeping you healthy. For example you might imagine, superfoods are viewed as the best type of food.
Your immune system will even have the benefit of the components of superfoods. Your immune system is significant in keeping you fit and garlic is definitely an example of a superfood that can help. Your blood cholesterol count may be lowered through garlic. If you’ve got a sensitive stomach then it is best to not eat garlic as it could irritate the lining. Green tea can be an choice for you, particularly if the thought of drinking lots of water, which as previously stated is a crucial factor in your overall health, is something you can’t do. If you consider the extent of antioxidants it has and the fact it also has polyphenols, then green tea really is worth drinking. Green tea also can impede new blood vessels from increasing, which may help prevent tumors from developing.
It now seems to be a good time to begin eating some superfoods to have the healthy benefits of all of the minerals, vitamins and other essential nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oatmeal raisin skillet cookie recipe. To cook oatmeal raisin skillet cookie you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie:
- Take 1 Cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Provide 1 1/2 Cups of Flour.
- You need 3 Cups of Oats.
- Get 2 Sticks of Butter.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Raisins (Or 1/2 raisins 1/2 cranberries).
- Take 1 Tsp. of Baking Soda.
- Prepare Dash of Cinnamon.
- Take Splash of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp. of Salt.
Steps to make Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie:
- Preheat oven to 350F. Measure your ingredients. Cream brown and white sugar with butter. Mix in the eggs and vanilla. I like to give the raisins a rough chop so they’re better distributed..
- Combine your dry ingredients whisk together. Add the dry ingredients into the creamed sugar and egg mixture. Fold in the oats and raisins. Grease your skillet on the bottoms and sides with butter. Spread the goodness into the skillet evenly..
- Bake 35-40 minutes. The sides should be crisp and the top golden. It will feel a bit soft in the center but the ambient heat from the skillet will finish it off as it’s cooling..
If you find this Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.