Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Oat Cookies *Vegetarian recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oat Cookies *Vegetarian recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oat Cookies *Vegetarian recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping a food journal helps you recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, after keeping a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down can help you determine the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But what if you write each thing down but still are unable to figure out how to lose weight? There is a proper way and a completely wrong way to observe your food. A food record isn’t merely a list of what exactly you’ve eaten during the day. You have to keep track of various other very important information. Here are some of the elements you need to do to be more successful at food tracking.
What type of feelings are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This helps to explain to you whether or not you turn to food as a response to emotional issues. It will also identify the meals you select when you are in certain moods. There are lots of people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset can help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oat cookies *vegetarian recipe. You can cook oat cookies *vegetarian using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oat Cookies *Vegetarian:
- Use 1 cup of oat.
- Take 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Take 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 cup of plain flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- Provide of Margarine for wipping the tray.
Steps to make Oat Cookies *Vegetarian:
- Pre-heat oven 180°C.
- Mix butter, sugar, egg yolk, and milk powder with mixer in a mixing bowl..
- Pour oat into a bowl, mix them with spatula, gradually pour the plain flour until the dough doesnt stick to the bowl..
- Shape the dough any shape you want, I just make it round and press it a little bit..
- Wipe the tray with margarine lightly, place the shapped cookies into the tray. Bake it for 20-30 mins in 180°C heat, when its done the colour becomes a bit golden..
- When it turns a bit golden, take it out of the oven and rest it until it cools down and place it into a jar or container for anytime snack.
If you find this Oat Cookies *Vegetarian recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.