Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whole Wheat M&M Oatmeal Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole Wheat M&M Oatmeal Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Positives Of Eating Superfoods?.
What you consume, is who you are. That is so right. For instance, meats such as poultry contain amino acids that are significant as they could help to rebuild muscle tissue. So be cautious with the food you eat as it could really produce a difference. Nutritional advice tells us that the correct food can make us healthy and so superfoods are getting a part of many people’s diets. So what is considered as a superfood. In easy language, some food is high-quality for us and many not so helpful. Antioxidants in nutritional food facilitates our immune system where unhealthy foods have little value and can make you fat. For example you might imagine, superfoods are looked at as the right form of food.
Lycopene is an antioxidant obtained in tomatoes which can be why also they are considered to be superfoods. Spinach can also be a further first-class food since it includes plenty of iron and folate, and that is a B vitamin. Lutein, a nutrient found in spinach is essential for eyeball health as we grow older.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is unquestionably a good suggestion to start introducing some superfoods into your day to day eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whole wheat m&m oatmeal cookies recipe. To cook whole wheat m&m oatmeal cookies you need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Whole Wheat M&M Oatmeal Cookies:
- Provide 1/2 cup of butter.
- Provide 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Get 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Take 3/4 cups of rolled oats.
- Get 3/4 cups of M&Ms.
Instructions to make Whole Wheat M&M Oatmeal Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 375 F..
- Melt butter in the microwave. Approximately 30 seconds on high. Melting the butter is important because whole wheat flour is pretty heavy compared to all purpose flour..
- Mix butter and brown sugar in a medium bowl..
- Add egg, vanilla, salt and baking powder. Mix well..
- Add whole wheat flour. Mix until a dough forms..
- Mix in rolled oats..
- Add M&Ms. The dough might be a little heavy so you may find it easier to mix using your hand..
- Roll into 1.5 inch balls and set on baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Press lightly on each ball to flatten out slightly. I prefer my cookies to be fairly thick..
- Bake for 16 minutes or until they start to turn golden brown..
If you find this Whole Wheat M&M Oatmeal Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.