Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping a food log makes it possible to determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. One example is that, after monitoring your meals for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down may help you recognize the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Be as specific as possible get when you note down the things you eat. It isn’t enough to list “salad” in your food journal. You need to record each of the ingredients within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You should also include the number of the foods you take in. “Cereal” is not as beneficial an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” Remember the more you eat of something the more calories you take in so it is important that you list quantities so you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
Record your feelings whenever you eat. This helps you to explain to you whether or not you use food as a reaction to emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate for certain foods based on your mood. Many of us will reach for junk foods whenever we are worried, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat while in your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds recipe. To make oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds:
- Take 100 gr of oat flour.
- Use 90 gr of oat flakes.
- Take 40 gr of margarine.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 120 ml of honey (thyme is possible).
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 of diced Peach medium size.
Steps to make Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds:
- In a bowl mix the flour, the flakes, baking powder, salt, vanilla extract and the pinch of salt..
- Cut the peach in small pieces and let it aside. Melt the margarine.
- In a second bowl mix the melted margarine, with the egg and the honey..
- Pour the 1st bowl into the second and mix well. Add the diced peach and mix carefully..
- Leave at the fridge for an hour the mix of butter to stand..
- After an hour preheat the oven at 165 degrees in air and take out the mix from the fridge. Put almonds flakes to the little balls while you put them in the tray with 2 spoons..
- Bake for 12 min till bottom is bit brown. They might still look unbaked but is the way they look. Take them out and leave them at the tray for 15 min to stand. Enjoy!.
If you find this Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.