Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Calzone with Oat flour, spinach and herbs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Calzone with Oat flour, spinach and herbs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Actually As Good As They are Made Out To Be?.
You are becoming what you put in your body. That is so correct. As an example, meats like fowl contain amino acids which are significant as they could help to rebuild muscle tissue. Eating the correct foods is thus crucial. People currently are ingesting more ‘superfoods’ as these foods have been publicized to improve your wellbeing and provide you with lots of vital nutrients. Do you know what superfoods actually are? Well, there are 2 types of foods, the good as well as the poor. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system whereas unhealthy foods have little value and can make you fat. For example you might imagine, superfoods are seen as the best form of food.
Your immune system may even benefit from the components of superfoods. Superfoods are suggested for their positive effect on your immunity and garlic is one such food acknowledged for this. Your blood cholesterol count may also be lowered by means of garlic. One warning with garlic is that in the event you suffer with your tummy in any way, it might not be advisable to eat it. As commented on above, water is extremely essential for your system (after all, the bulk of your body is made of water) however sometimes it may be tough to consume high volumes of water, which can be why you may want to try drinking Green tea. Green tea is remarkable since it contains something called polyphenols, which has a lot more antioxidants than Vitamin C. Furthermore, apparently green tea might have preventative qualities in stopping the growth of tumors.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is definitely recommended to start introducing some superfoods into your daily eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to calzone with oat flour, spinach and herbs recipe. You can have calzone with oat flour, spinach and herbs using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Calzone with Oat flour, spinach and herbs:
- You need 50 gr of spinach.
- Get 20 gr of variety of herbs.
- Use 40 gr of goat cheese (morbidella).
- Provide 20 gr of Edam (old Amsterdam).
- You need 30 gr of Parmesan.
- Take 100 gr of oat flour.
- Get 1 glass of tap water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh yeast.
Steps to make Calzone with Oat flour, spinach and herbs:
- In a bowl mix flour, yeast,salt, water and we work it till become a firm ball. We cover the bowl and we leave it to rest for 40 min in room temperature..
- In a pan we cook spinach with herbs pepper and salt and we leave it to cool. After we squeeze spinach in order to make sure there is no water inside..
- When the base is ready we put flour on a board and we open in in a big round tortilla..
- Then we fill the half part of tortilla with the spinach,herbs, cheeses and put some pepper.
- We cover with the other half by folding and we make sure is firmed closed. We put egg yolk on top..
- Preheat the oven 180c air and bake it for 20-30 min depending the oven..
- Let it rest out for 10 min and serve.
If you find this Calzone with Oat flour, spinach and herbs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.