Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oat & Almond cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oat & Almond cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Advantages Of Consuming Superfoods?.
You have become what you put within your body. If you concentrate on it, this makes sense. For example, amino acids absorbed as a result of eating meat can be utilized by your body in repairing muscle tissue. Consuming the right fare is thus crucial. Individuals currently are consuming more ‘superfoods’ as these foods are shown to boost your health and give you lots of vital nutrients. But what precisely are superfoods? In straightforward language, some food is good for us and some not so helpful. Poor foods have empty calories that can just make you fat if eaten in excess and good foods which have calories that will provide plenty of energy as well as antioxidants to help decrease illness and disease. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under good meals.
Your body needs a minimum quantity of nutrients daily, otherwise you’ll wind up emaciated. The correct form of fat is necessary, proteins for cell restoration and for energy you’ll need carbohydrates. Furthermore, another fundamental part in all of this is water to drink. There are other areas of nutritional value that you may not take note of including various vitamins and minerals. A fatty acid that we now know more about is Omega-3 and it aids the fight against the destructive form of cholesterol. Superfoods are rich in lots of of those nutrients and one such food is salmon because of its protein content together with the fatty acid, Omega-3. One more benefit of Omega-3 as you age is how it has a positive effect on your brain’s health. Several superfoods have Omega-3 including nuts, seeds and different types of fish.
Superfoods are definitely worth eating as they provide you with plenty of nutritional value and health boosting vitamins that you could be otherwise not devour through your standard diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oat & almond cookies recipe. You can have oat & almond cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oat & Almond cookies:
- Use 110 g of melted butter.
- Take 120 g of brown sugar.
- Get 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 160 g of all purposed flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- Get 1 cup of rolled oat.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced almond.
Instructions to make Oat & Almond cookies:
- In a sauce pan, melt and heat butter until it turns slightly brown and smell nutty. Leave to cool for 10 minute..
- Add brown sugar, stir to just combine. Then add egg and vanilla. Stir until the mixture turn to light color..
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Then add into the wet mixture. Fold until well combined..
- Add rolled oat and sliced almond. Mix well..
- Keep the dough in the fridge for at least 1 hr to set..
- Make the dough in any shapes you want. Then bring back to the fridge and leave it cool for another 1 hr..
- Bake at 170C for 20 minute..
If you find this Oat & Almond cookies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.