Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oat Scones recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oat Scones recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn The Reality Regarding Superfoods.
You are what you eat. If you think about it, this makes sense. If you eat some poultry that poultry is going to be broken down as well as amino acids will be used to restore cells and build muscle. Consuming the correct fare is therefore crucial. Nutritional advice tells us that the right food could make us well and thus superfoods have become part of lots of people’s diets. But what exactly are superfoods? In simple terminology, some food is good for us and many not so helpful. Antioxidants in nutritional food facilitates our immune system where unhealthy foods have little value and can make you fat. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under high-quality meals.
Your immune system will even benefit from the components of superfoods. Garlic is often a well known superfood that can give your immune system a genuine boost, which will help your body ward off health problems. Garlic may also help lower the level of cholesterol in your blood as well. One caution with garlic is that when you suffer with your tummy at all, it will not be recommended to eat it. As said above, water is extremely necessary for your body (after all, the bulk of one’s body is made of water) however from time to time it can be tough to consume large volumes of water, which can be why you may want to try drinking Green tea. Green tea is great as it contains something called polyphenols, which includes a lot more antioxidants than Vitamin C. Moreover, apparently green tea might have preventative qualities in stopping the growth of tumors.
Superfoods are definitely worth consuming as they provide you with plenty of nutrients and health boosting vitamins that you could be otherwise not consume through your normal diet.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oat scones recipe. To cook oat scones you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oat Scones:
- Use of Dry.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of whole wheat pastry flour.
- Take 2 cups of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts, dried currants, or other fruits or nuts.
- Use of Wet.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Use 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
Instructions to make Oat Scones:
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Melt butter until fully liquid. Set it aside to give it time to cool a little.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet or two.
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients. Make well in the center..
- In a small bowl, beat egg until frothy. Stir in the remaining wet ingredients, being careful to not let the butter cook the egg..
- Pour wet ingredients into the well in the dry, and mix gently to create a soft dough.
- Pat dough into two 1/2 inch thick circles on the prepared baking sheet(s)..
- Score each circle in 8 wedges.
- Bake 15 minutes. Serve scones warm, or store covered to prevent them from drying out..
If you find this Oat Scones recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.