Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Apple Oat Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Oat Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Oat Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover The Reality About Superfoods.
What you devour, is who you might be. Quite accurately, you are. As an example, meats like poultry have amino acids that are important as they can help to reconstruct muscle tissue. Eating the proper foods is thus imperative. Knowledge of how our diet effects our wellbeing and also the nourishment we need has led to more of us eating superfoods. But what exactly are superfoods? In easy terms, some food is high-quality for us and some not so helpful. Antioxidants in nutritional food facilitates our immune system where bad foods have little value and could make you fat. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under first-class fare.
Tomatoes are an additional superfood with antioxidant qualities on account of a compound called lycopene. As commented on, vitamins are important plus a B vitamin called folate is found in spinach. Spinach is also high in protein and contains lutein that may help keep away loss of sight in old age.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is unquestionably recommended to begin introducing some superfoods into your everyday eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple oat muffins recipe. To make apple oat muffins you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple Oat Muffins:
- Use 3 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Use 1 tbsp. of apple pie spice.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Take 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Get 2/3 cup of milk, at room temperature (any kind).
- Provide 3/4 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- Take 3 tbsp. of unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of large granny smith apple, grated.
- Provide of Turbinado sugar, for optional topping.
Steps to make Apple Oat Muffins:
- Use a food processor to grind up the oats into oat flour. Then pour the oat flour out into a large bowl and add the apple pie spice, baking soda and salt to it. Whisk it all together and set it aside..
- In a seperate, large bowl, whisk together the eggs, applesauce, milk, maple syrup, butter and vanilla extract until well combined..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and use a rubber spatula to fold it all together until just combined. Then fold in the shredded apple. The mix will seem quite wet. I let it sit while the oven heats..
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a standard size 12 count muffin tin with cupcake liners or grease them well. Fill the tins to the top with the muffin batter. Then, sprinkle a good pinch of turbinado sugar over each one..
- Bake 15-18 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let them cool in the pan for 5 or so minutes, before popping them out and letting them cool on wire racks..
- Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days and enjoy!.
- You could also finely dice the apple instead of shredding it, for a different textured muffin..
If you find this Apple Oat Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.