Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sourdough Spelt Oats Pretzel Bites recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sourdough Spelt Oats Pretzel Bites recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you begin your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the foods you eat may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, once you keep a food record for a few days you might notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every little thing down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But what if you’ve been writing every thing down and still aren’t losing weight? There is a great way and a sluggish method to track the food you eat. There is more to food journaling than creating an index of what you eat during the day. Other varieties of important information will certainly need to be written down too. Here are some tips that you can use to help your food tracking be more successful.
What kind of spirits are you in while you eat? Write it down! This will show you whether you use foods to solve emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate toward certain foods based on your mood. There are lots of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset will help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sourdough spelt oats pretzel bites recipe. To cook sourdough spelt oats pretzel bites you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sourdough Spelt Oats Pretzel Bites:
- Get 1 1/2 cups of Organic spelt flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of Organic oat flour.
- Take 3 cup of organic AP flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of melted butter.
- Take 2 Tsp of brown sugar.
- Provide 2 cups of warm water.
- Get 1/2 cup of sourdough starter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry yeast.
- Prepare 2 quarts of salt + 1/2 cup baking soda.
- Provide of Coarse sea salt.
Steps to make Sourdough Spelt Oats Pretzel Bites:
- Pretty much follow the steps for making regular sourdough bread. Mix all wet ingredients and then adding flour, one cup at a time. The reason I add a small amount of dry yeast is for better rising and cutting the fermentation time. If you pursue nutrition then skip yeast and increase sourdough starter to 1 cup and ferment 6 hours..
- Allow the dough to rest and rise for 4-5 hours. Roll the dough into a long rope and cut it to 22 portions at 1 inch length. Shape it into pretzel bite size. Allow them to rest 15 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Bring the water to a boil then add baking soda. Boil the pretzels at 7-8 per batch for 30 second. Remove with a large slotted spoon and set aside. Work on the rest of pretzels until finish..
- Spread all boiled pretzels on a baking sheet. Brush the tops with butter and sprinkle coarse salt. Bake into the oven and bake 15-18 minutes until the color turn into golden brown..
If you find this Sourdough Spelt Oats Pretzel Bites recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.