Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Aunt Melissa's Lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aunt Melissa's Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aunt Melissa's Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover The Facts Regarding Superfoods.
You are becoming what you put in your body. Quite literally, you are. If you eat some chicken that chicken is going to be broken down plus the amino acids are going to be used to repair cells and develop muscle. The same goes for all other foods, so it is important that you simply dine appropriately. People these days are eating more ‘superfoods’ as these foods are shown to boost your health and provide you with lots of necessary nutrients. But what exactly are superfoods? In easy terms, some food is superior for us and many not so helpful. Bad foods include empty calories which will just make you fat if consumed in excess and good quality foods which have calories which will provide lots of energy as well as antioxidants to assist diminish illness and disease. The nutritional types of meals are where you will discover superfoods.
Some other good quality superfoods to eat are tomatoes as they have something known as Lycopene which is an excellent antioxidant. Another superfood is spinach that’s abundant with iron along with one of the B vitamins called folate. Spinach can be high in protein and contains lutein that may help keep away sightlessness in old age.
Superfoods are certainly worth eating as they give you plenty of vitamins and minerals and health boosting vitamins that you otherwise not consume through your normal diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aunt melissa's lasagna recipe. To make aunt melissa's lasagna you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Aunt Melissa's Lasagna:
- You need 1 of # Italian sausage.
- Get 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 8 oz of Ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 8 oz of cottage cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Use 1 Tbs of parsley.
- Provide 1 pkg of noodles.
- Get 16 oz of gruyere cheese.
Instructions to make Aunt Melissa's Lasagna:
- Cook noodles according to package instructions.
- Mix together cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, eggs & parsley. Add cooked Italian sausage to spaghetti sauce in separate bowl..
- In baking dish put some meat mixture on bottom, then layer of noodles, meat mix & cheese mix, keep doing until you run out of mixes..
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour uncovered.
- Put gruyere on top and bake for 15 min (or less) till the cheese melts.
- Let set for 10 min before cutting..
If you find this Aunt Melissa's Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.