Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Melissa's Whole Wheat Veggie Lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Melissa's Whole Wheat Veggie Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Melissa's Whole Wheat Veggie Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the food you consume may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. One example is that, after monitoring your food for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write every little thing down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But what happens if you’ve been writing every thing down and still aren’t reducing your weight? There is a correct way and a incorrect way to monitor your food. A food journal isn’t only a list of the things you’ve eaten during the day. Other sorts of important information will need to be written down as well. Here are some of the tips that can enable you to become far more successful at food tracking.
What kind of mood are you in while you eat? Write it down! This makes it possible to determine when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate for particular foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach intuitively for unhealthy foods when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to select healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat in the course of your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to melissa's whole wheat veggie lasagna recipe. To cook melissa's whole wheat veggie lasagna you need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Melissa's Whole Wheat Veggie Lasagna:
- You need 1 box of whole wheat lasagna.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of diced onion.
- You need 8 oz of sliced baby bella mushrooms.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of onion salt.
- Prepare 1 of diced green pepper.
- Prepare 6 oz of jar artichoke, drained.
- Get 8 oz of can sliced black olives, drained.
- Prepare 1 jar of pasta sauce.
- Provide 1 of diced tomato.
- Prepare 16 oz of ricotta cheese.
- Use 1 of spinach, few handfuls.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Use 1 of parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Melissa's Whole Wheat Veggie Lasagna:
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Meanwhile cook lasagna noodles according to package. Drain pasta and let cool..
- Heat butter in a large deep skillet over medium high. Add garlic, onions, mushrooms, pepper, garlic salt, and onion salt. Cook about 5 mins. Add green pepper. Cook about 5-10 mins until veggies start to get tender..
- Reduce heat to low. Add black olives, artichokes, pasta sauce, and tomatoes. Heat. Taste and add additional seasoning if needed..
- Assemble casserole. Lay noodles, spead ricotta, lay spinach, sprinkle parmesan and mozzarella. Repeat for a total of 3 layers. Top with mozzarella. Bake for about 30 mins or until cheese is golden and sauce is bubbling..
If you find this Melissa's Whole Wheat Veggie Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.