Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked bitter gourd mini puri recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked bitter gourd mini puri recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked bitter gourd mini puri recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The way to Do It.
When you begin a diet one of the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food log in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your meal journal not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after maintaining a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down will help you see specifically which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But let’s say you’ve been writing every little thing down and still aren’t losing weight? There is a correct way and a completely wrong way to track your food. A food journal isn’t merely a list of the things you’ve eaten during the day. You have to note down other important pieces of information too. Here are a few of the points you need to do to be more effective at food tracking.
What type of spirits are you in while you eat? Write it down! This can show you whether you use foods to solve emotional issues. It will even identify the foodstuffs you decide on when you are in certain moods. There a wide range of people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset can help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked bitter gourd mini puri recipe. To make baked bitter gourd mini puri you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked bitter gourd mini puri:
- Use 3/4 of th cup whole wheat flour.
- Use 1 of medium size bittergourd.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of roasted jeera powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Get 2 teaspoon of white oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oil for greasing.
- Take of Water for kneading.
Instructions to make Baked bitter gourd mini puri:
- First peel only the green part of the bitter gourd..
- In a mixing bowl add all the dry ingredients and mix it well..
- Then add the grated bitter gourd and oil. Mix all these things properly..
- Add little water as required to knead it. A dough will be formed afterwards. Keep the dough cover and rest it for 15-20 minutes..
- Then make small balls from the dough. Dust some wheat flour and roll the small balls in mini puris.10 mini puris will be formed from this measurement..
- Preheat microwave at 160°C for 5 minutes. Then grease the baking tray with oil..
- Place all the puris in the tray. Then bake it in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or till the sides become brown..
- Take it out from oven and cool it. Enjoy with black tea..
If you find this Baked bitter gourd mini puri recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.