Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Indian chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Indian chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Benefits Of Eating Superfoods?.
What you consume, is who you might be. That is so right. For instance, meats like poultry include amino acids which are vital as they can help to repair muscle tissue. Eating the right meals is consequently imperative. Awareness of how our diet effects our fitness and also the nutrition we need has led to more of us eating superfoods. So what typifies being superfood. Well, there are a couple of kinds of foods, the great and also the inferior. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system while bad foods have little value and could make you fat. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under high-quality foods.
Some other high-quality superfoods to devour are tomatoes as they contain something referred to as Lycopene which is a wonderful antioxidant. As mentioned, nutrients are important including a B vitamin called folate is within spinach. Spinach can be high in protein and contains lutein that may help keep away blindness in old age.
Superfoods are certainly worth eating as they provide you with lots of vitamins and minerals and health boosting vitamins that you may otherwise not take in through your normal diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy indian chicken curry recipe. To make spicy indian chicken curry you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Indian chicken curry:
- Get 18 oz of boneless chicken(medium size).
- Take 15 oz of chopped onion.
- Take 2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pepper powder.
- Take 3 tbsp of chicken masala powder.
- Provide 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of salt(or according to taste).
- Provide 1/2 of cup of water.
Steps to make Spicy Indian chicken curry:
- In a pressure cooker put oil then add chopped onions..
- Cook onions till it gets light brown and then add all the mentioned ingredents..
- Mix it properly and then put the boneless chicken into the cooker..
- Now,mix it properly so that the mixture gets on chicken properly..
- In a low simmer,leave it till the water drains out from the chicken..
- After sometime when you see water drained out,add 1/2 cup of water and put the pressure cooker lid..
- In high flame let it whistle 4 times and then leave it for 10mins in low flame..
- Ready to serve!.
If you find this Spicy Indian chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.