Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Vegetable Cake /Handvo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Vegetable Cake /Handvo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Vegetable Cake /Handvo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The Right Way to Do It.
When you begin a diet one of the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping a food log helps you determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, once you keep a food log for a few days you may notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down can help you see specifically which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down what time it is when you eat. This will help you figure out what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. You’ll notice, for example, that although you eat lunch at the exact same time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. You should also be able to discover whether or not you happen to be eating because you’re bored. This is important because all those are situations that you can choose other things to fill your time with than food.
What kind of mood are you in while you eat? Write it down! This helps to show you whether or not you turn to food as a response to emotional issues. It will even identify the foodstuffs you decide on when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach intuitively for processed food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you focus on how you eat in the course of your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked vegetable cake /handvo recipe. You can have baked vegetable cake /handvo using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Vegetable Cake /Handvo:
- Get 1 Cup of Rice.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Chana dal.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Toor dal.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Urad dal.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Curd/yoghurt.
- Provide 1 Cup of grated bottle gourd.
- Take 1/2 Cup of grated cabbage.
- Get 1/4 Cup of grated Carrot.
- Get 3 Tbsp of finely chopped coriander.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 of finely chopped green chilli.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of sugar.
- Get 1/4 Tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 Tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 2 Tbsp of oil.
- Get 3/4 Tsp of salt.
- You need 1 Tsp of Eno fruit salt.
- Use For of Tadka:.
- Use 3 Tsp of oil.
- You need 3/4 Tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1/2 Tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 Tsp of sesame seeds.
- Take 5-6 of Curry leaves.
- Get Pinch of asafoetida.
Steps to make Baked Vegetable Cake /Handvo:
- Take Rice, Chana dal,toor dal, urad dal in a bowl and soaked them in to the water for at least 4hrs. Take out from the water and put them in to the blender, add curd,now blend them(slightly coarse)..
- Now put he paste in the bowl and add grated bottle gourd,cabbage, carrot,coriander, ginger garlic paste, green chilli, sugar, red chilli powder, turmeric,oil, salt and mix well. Now add Eno fruit salt,mix gently. Batter turns frothy (ferment overnight to avoid Eno)..
- Now transfer in to the cake mould. take oil in pan, put mustard seeds,cumin seeds, sesame seeds,curry leaves, asafoetida and sauté & splutter and put the tadka on the the batter which We have kept in the cake mould..
- Preheat the oven for 5 minutes. Now keep this mould in the oven for 30 minutes at180 degree celcius. After 30 minutes,baked completely. Let it cool and demould it. Now Handvo / Vegetable lentil cake is ready to eat. Enjoy..
If you find this Baked Vegetable Cake /Handvo recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.